MP3 Library

Listen, Streaming, and download favorite music

12+ Download Lagu Bts I Need You Japanese Ver

The original version was already so slaying but it was really cool. Hi guyss~ I'm back with more Kpop nightcore ^^ I found the Japanese MV for 'I NEED U' very pretty (the flowers~) so I decided to celebrate by creating this.

BTS Jin V amp Jimin Boy In Luv Danger I Need U acoustic ver JAPAN FANMEETING VOL 3 DVD Play

Hope you liked it.

Download lagu bts i need you japanese ver. For this video we're reacting to BTS I NEED U 'Japanese Version'. D (Please click on 'CC' button or activate 'Interactive Transcript' function). BTS I need u Japanese version.

Chorégraphie I Need U de BTS sur à version japonaise de I Need U + un petit bonus à la fin. Hey guys we're LEG4CY. Sorry for any mistakesxx KAN/ROM/ENG.

Is anyone else looking forward to BTS' performance tonight. [MV] BTS(방탄소년단) I NEED U *English subtitles are now available.

I didn't plan to make this video Instagram related to this.

I NEED U Japanese Ver Play

BTS 방탄소년단 防弾少年团 I Need U Japanese Ver Color Coded Kanji Romaji Eng Lyrics Play

BTS I Need You BTS KAYOUNENKA ON STAGE 2015 Japan Edition Concert Play

BTS I need u Japanese greasy version Play

방탄소년단 BTS I NEED U Japanese Ver Full Album Play

ENG ROM KANJI BTS I Need U Japanese Version Play

BTS I NEED YOU BTS KYNK ON STAGE 2016 Play

BANGTAN BOMB Recording I NEED U chorus in BTS choir BTS 방탄소년단 Play

MV BTS 방탄소년단 I NEED U Play