Fallin' Light (天使の梯子) 2. I Live Performance at 2019 GFRIEND BLOOM JAPAN SPRING Tour I BluRay DVD More Live Performance at 2019 GFRIEND.
G Friend Glass Bead male version Play
Light Blue Sowon Yellow Yerin Purple Eunha Red Yuju Orange SinB Violet.
Download lagu gfriend glass bead japanese ver. ^^ This is my Twitch.
Hope you like buddy.
All the lyrics are very accurate so I thought I'd sing this song,. Sorry for any translation error though I tried orz. (Please click on 'CC' button or activate 'Interactive Transcript' function).
I love you so, so much. I do not own anything in the video put my voice,. I was bored so I made a vid p.
20191113 on sale GFRIEND Japan 1sr Full Album 「Fallin' Light」 【収録楽曲】 [CD] 1.
GFRIEND Me Gustas Tu 今日から私たちは Japanese Version Color Coded Lyrics Eng Rom Kan Play
여자친구 Gfriend Glass Bead Japanese Ver Instrumental Hidden Vocals Play
GFRIEND Glass Bead Japanese Version Tradução Color Coded KAN ROM PT Play
For Ruko Glass Bead Japanese ver Hibi風 GFRIEND Play
MV GFRIEND 여자친구 Glass Bead 유리구슬 Play
GFRIEND 여자친구 Glass Bead Japanese Ver Color Coded Lyrics Play
GFriend Glass Bead Japanese version Male version K Aelum Play
MV GFRIEND 今日から私たちは Me Gustas Tu JP ver Play
GFriend glass bead japonese versión Lyrics Color coded lyrics Kan Roma Eng 가사 Play